- Proclaiming the good news about the Lord Jesus in every town and city of the UK, major cities in the EU, in South Korea and North Korea with a visible wooden cross.
- Planting ‘evangelical’ churches (in the literal sense of the word) in the whole areas of the UK through a partnership between local church ministers and qualified Cross Mission missionaries from overseas.
The advancement of Christian faith in the UK in accordance with the statement of faith, in particular but not exclusively by:
- inspiring, training and equipping Christians to go to every town and city, to preach the gospel as well as to fulfil the great commission of the Lord Jesus Christ
- providing the opportunity for prayer, Bible study and worship on a daily basis
- the relief of people who are in conditions of need or hardship and to relieve the distress caused thereby through prayer and by the provision of funds, goods or services of any kind.